Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Power FC Basemaps (2zz & 1zz)

Now available! Have a Power FC, but not a good tuner around? Want a map with good performance gains while you wait to tune? Car does not run at all with your Power FC? No need to wait anymore. I have maps available for N/A, Turbo, SC'd 1zz's and 2zz's. From basic I/E maps to all out 400whp+ turbo setups, I got something for you. Three map corrections are available with every purchase. Be sure to provide proper engine logs and detailed description of what you want corrected.

*I'm not responsible for any damage you do to your engine when using one this maps.You are fully responsible and it's your job as operator to monitor A/F ratios and knocking events to prevent damage.*

Please specify the following when ordering: Car, Year, Injector Size, Engine Modifications, and Fuel Octane.
 

Various tunes available (Simple NA, Full Build NA, Turbo, etc.)

For orders and information, please contact me at booster9k@hotmail.com

4 comments:

  1. BaseMap for Intake/exhaust and 91/94 Fuel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BaseMap I/H/E engine stock sp98?
    Lift and redline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email me at booster9k@hotmail.com

      Delete